These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Quite Good.

Animation could use a leeeeetle work, like how their elbows were in their food/plates... but for the most part it was a very enjoyable style. the voice work and sound editing is magnificent. I love how the ... round headed one? the one complaining about the pancakes; he sounds or at least talks like the Emperor from the Emperors New Groove. Which is awesome.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

One thing i don't get...

did she shoot the marines? What the hell happened in there?

Animation on the cities, nukes, and stuff is amazing. animating the individual people is not bad at all, but could use some more smoothing out, but I'm sure that comes as the series goes on. Never seen a serious series that didn't improve it's art.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Damn, you're good.

Really pretty believable set-up, and then when the sub sends off those nukes, and they're in space, I'm like "okay, nukes, going to somewhere else... wait, wtf just flew past them? oh shit..."

Pico: Ace Attorney Pico: Ace Attorney

So here's my process

I start up the game... looks like decent quality... good music, good use of characters...

then comes the Beard...

5'd

:D

burningice579 responds:

THANKS A LOT =D

Daft Punk light show Daft Punk light show

Great, awesome concept

But, sadly, in this day and age, we can only click one thing at a time. What might be better is assigning all the lights their own beats, or a few different types, and clicking toggles them or cycles through them, so you can actually get a LIGHTS SHOW. rather than.... a light blinking.

as with many submissions: great, original concept, less than par execution.

This kind of thing, done well enough, could get front page. IMO, I'm not fulp :)

jagametips-webs-com responds:

we will try to control it by kebord

Open Doors Open Doors

couple things

add some ambient music, it's good to have something to listen to.

grpahics look a bit boring. perhaps a different background color?

all in all, pretty solid.

SysRq-Every Light In the World SysRq-Every Light In the World

Nice juxtaposition.

the piano against the light but still dnbish beat works out nicely, especially with the random ambient sounds going off.

Excellent break at 2:24

Hypnotic. The ending could be fancier, but it's almost better being more humble and simple.

~Qwerty

Cast Off~! (W-I-P) Cast Off~! (W-I-P)

Optimistic.

very optimistic up to 1:15, after that it gets more serious, perhaps tragedy strikes.

is this supposed to be for an actual game, or is it just that kind of song?

Not to sure on the outro, but it does it's job.

Sounding good!

Maltloaf responds:

I tend to write as if I *was* writing for a game - I find it helps to keep a focus.

That said, this one wasn't written for anything in particular. Sometimes they work better that way, different people can pull different meanings out of them to suit themselves. :)

As always, thanks for commenting.
-Malt.

Midnight Blue (RPGish) Midnight Blue (RPGish)

Lovely. Absoloutely Lovely.

I can't quite place what game this sounds like it's from, besides generic Final fantasy, of course i've only played through FF1 and FF9. :\

Drums worked very well. I like the strings holding their own around 2:00

EQ seems fine. It's a lot easier with quieter songs, because it's a lot easier to avoid clipping. The Bass could perhaps be louder in 2:40ish. Maybe even just throw it down an octave. seems okay the way it is, too, though.

Love them bells.

It loops practically seamlessly. it would probably be a bad outro if it were just a song, but I'm sure you could easily write a solo bell outro if you wanted to.

Maltloaf responds:

It's based on one of the tracks from FF7 that's used in a few spots. I won't say where because I don't trust myself not to leave spoilers.

The Bell/organ hybrid sound they used in that track is pretty distinctive. It's one of Rolands sound banks, and if they used the same kit for their other games, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns up in their other games too. :)

So of course, when I realised I had the same sound bank installed I knew what I had to do... >_>

That said, thanks for the review(s). I'll look into the bass bit and see if I can bring that out a little. :P